[ ]

(Fill in the Blank.)

Friday, February 25, 2005

What Is Up With This Week

First off, I hate snow. It snowed again just in time for my flight. Four hour delay and an hour wasted flying circles in the air. What nonsense.

Second, I think my project is about to completely shut down any day now.

Third, my brother thinks... well, he knows what he did. Or didn't do. (That's right, little bro. Where was your damn phone call?)

Fourth, I miss two days of NBA news, and Chris Webber is a Sixer??? Gary Payton is a Hawk??? WHAT??!

I need to just sleep.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, sanchez, are we possibly practicing for when we move to husbandland?? :-) Chole is so so yummy.

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry! I left the wrong comment here .. You can delete the above. The comment meant for YOU is:

hey WoWzer.. haven't talked to you in a while. Snow does indeed suck.. it has made my car completely dirty! I can't stand it! What's up with teh prject ending? what're the plans afterwards?

:-D .. my bad.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

snow is awesome, I don't know what you're talking about. I wish there were snow here; it gets very monotonous here. Although, I agree that flight delays are quite aggravating.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home