Poor McNabb
This may be a recurring theme in my posts, but New York is way cool. This weekend, I discovered that not only is there a Loews cinema inside the Times Square Virgin Megastore, but said movie theater (at least this week) is showing two Indian movies among its total of 4 screens. This means that half the movies being shown at the Times Square (TIMES SQUARE!) Virgin Megastore Loews are Indian movies.
Ridiculous.
-ly cool.
On the topic of movies, I would also like to make a recommendation:
In Good Company
Yes, yes, I know, how could Dennis Quaid possibly be in a good movie? This was my foremost doubt, too, but he does not disappoint. I would classify it as a light comedy. Same writer/director as "About A Boy", which I might have to check out now.
Ridiculous.
-ly cool.
On the topic of movies, I would also like to make a recommendation:
In Good Company
Yes, yes, I know, how could Dennis Quaid possibly be in a good movie? This was my foremost doubt, too, but he does not disappoint. I would classify it as a light comedy. Same writer/director as "About A Boy", which I might have to check out now.

1 Comments:
This comment is being posted by the smiling new owner of a 2002 honda civic ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home