The Last Dinosaur
I've been holding off on posting this week because I wanted to get a nice picture of the Rockies, but it's no use. This is the best I could do from the office parking lot:
My camera's zoom maxes out at 5x digital, unfortunately, but the mountains are not that close to Denver, anyway. They're only visible because Colorado is completely flat all over except for the Rockies, which seem to stick up from out of nowhere. It's all pretty, of course, but it could be warmer, and Mountain Time is throwing me off. Not surprisingly, I didn't get to see much of the city, but it looks like there's a lot of development going on. Oh well, in the words of Ahnold, I'll be back.
My camera's zoom maxes out at 5x digital, unfortunately, but the mountains are not that close to Denver, anyway. They're only visible because Colorado is completely flat all over except for the Rockies, which seem to stick up from out of nowhere. It's all pretty, of course, but it could be warmer, and Mountain Time is throwing me off. Not surprisingly, I didn't get to see much of the city, but it looks like there's a lot of development going on. Oh well, in the words of Ahnold, I'll be back.


2 Comments:
wow, the Rockies really look beautiful! Don't worry - I'll just mentally cut that lightpost out of the picture ;-)
No, that lightpost is beautiful!
Post a Comment
<< Home